1 day ago
As more people avoid mall mania on Black Friday, Cyber Monday, the Monday after Thanksgiving, is gaining in popularity to become the biggest online shopping day of the year. While online shopping makes life easier, the question still remains…”WHAT do I get my friends and family for the holidays?!”
Join Jane Buckingham, style and trend expert, as she a unique look at this increasingly popular shopping day. She'll also have the top online tricks and tips, as well as inspiring gift ideas for any budget!
Statistics show the number of Cyber Monday shoppers more than tripled between 2005 and 2006 and according to a Reuters report, Cyber Monday traffic increased 26% in 2007 as compared to 2006.
While online shopping makes life easier, the question still remains…”WHAT do I get my friends and family for the holidays?!” Trend expert Jane Buckingham, author of "The Modern Girl's Guide to Life," and Editor-in-Chief of Gifts.com, discusses online shopping tricks and tips, the latest features from Gifts.com and inspiring gift ideas for any budget.
- How to personalize your online shopping experience
- Hot gifts ideas for under $25
- Online shopping features that can factor in a person’s budget, wish list and personality profile
- Gift Gurus – if you hate shopping, let the gift-giving experts do the work for you
- Procrastinator? Picky? Last minute gift ideas and the hard-to-shop for